you are here » research » programs
Proteomics /Mass spectrometry
c/o IFOM-IEO Campus
Via Adamello, 16 - 20139 Milan, Italy
For any questions on sample prep/ projects/ collaborations:
For sample prep / immediate sample processing:
Paolo Soffientini, paolo.soffientiniifom-ieo-campus.it
- Civril, F., Wehenkel, A., Giorgi, F.M., Santaguida, S., DiFonzo, A., Grigorean, G., Ciccarelli, F.D., Musacchio, A.
Structural analysis of the RZZ complex reveals common ancestry with multisubunit vesicle tethering machinery
Structurel, 2010, 18(5), 616.
- Kalli A., Grigorean G., Håkansson K.
Electron Induced dissociation of singly Deprotonated Peptides
submitted to J. Am. Soc. Spectrom.
- Grigorean, G., Cong, X., Lebrilla C. B.
Chiral analyses of Peptides by Ion/Molecule reactions
Int. J Mass Spectrom. 2004, 243, 71-77.
- Jordan, B. A., Fernholz, B. D., Boussac, M., Xu, C., Grigorean, G., Ziff, E. B., Neubert, T.A.
Identification and Verification of Novel Rodent Postsynaptic Density Proteins
Mol. Cell Proteomics, 2004, 3, 857-871.
- Grigorean, G., Gronert, S., Lebrilla C. B.
Enantiomeric excess analysis of amino acids and pharmaceuticals on an LCQ Ion Trap
Int. J Mass Spectrom. 2002, 219, 79-87.
- Grigorean, G., Lebrilla, C., B.
Enantiomeric Analysis of Pharmaceutical Compounds by Ion/Molecule Reactions
Anal. Chem. 2001, 73(8), 1684-1691.
- Ahn, S., Ramirez, J., Grigorean, G., Lebrilla, C. B.
Chiral Recognition in gas-phase cyclodextrin: Amino acid complexes – Is the three point interaction still valid in the gas-phase?
J. Am. Soc. Spectrom. 2001, 12(3), 278-287.
- Grigorean, G., Ramirez, J., Ahn, S., Lebrilla, C. B.
A Mass Spectrometry Method for the Determination of Enantiomeric Excess in Mixtures of D, L-Amino Acids
Anal. Chem., 2000, 72(18), 42 75-4281.
- Ramirez, J., Ahn, S., Grigorean, G., Lebrilla, C. B.
Evidence for the Formation of Gas-Phase Inclusion Complexes with Cyclodextrins and Amino Acids
J. Am. Chem. Soc., 2000, 122(29), 6684-6890.
- Grigorean, G., Carey, I. R., Amster, I. J.
Studies of exchangeable protons in the matrix assisted laser desorption/ionization process
Eur. Mass Spec., 1996, 2(2-3), 139-143.
- "FeOx, ZrOx, HfOx and TiOx nano-enhanced MALDI plates for selective capture of phosphorylated and sialylated peptides" (Poster) 58th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Salt Lake City, UT, 2010.
- "TiOx nanostructured coating on MALDI plate for capture of phosphopeptides" (Poster) 57th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Philadelphia, PA, 2009.
- "Biomarker investigation via stable isotope labeling and mass spectrometry for non-small lung cancer serum" (Invited talk) Sixth Annual Conference on Imaging in Oncology - SMI , London, UK, 2009.
- "MALDI-TOF Mass Spectrometry for Biomolecules – Nano-Chemistry and the Mass spectrometer" (Invited talk) RICHMAC 2007, Fiera Milano Tech, Milan, Italy, 2007.
- "Anion -electron reactions as a tool for establishing the presence and location of acidic post-translational modifications in singly charged peptides" (Poster) 54th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Seattle, WA, 2006.
- "Peptide sequencing by anion-electron reactions in Fourier transform ion cyclotron resonance mass spectrometry" (Poster) 231st ACS National Meeting, Atlanta, GA, 2006.
- "Optimisation/Modifications to an FT-ICR mass spectrometer" (Poster) Consortium for Post-Genome Science, Manchester, UK, 2004.
- "Study of the proteome via mass spectrometry" (Invited talk) Hong Kong University, Hong-Kong, 2004.
- "Functional proteomics study of Ephrin signaling" (Poster) Symposium on Synaptic Plasticity, Skirball Institute of Biomolecular Medicine, New York, NY, 2003.
- "Enantiomeric Analysis of Peptides via FT-ICR MS" (Poster) 49th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Chicago, IL, 2001.
- "Enantiomeric analysis of Peptides via FT-ICR MS" (Poster) 3rd North American FT-ICR Conference, Austin, TX, 2001.
- "Chiral determination of pharmaceutical compounds" (Invited talk) Gas-Phase Ion-Molecule Chemistry Conference, Lake Arrowhead, CA, 2001.
- "Mass spectrometric studies of enantiomeric mixtures" (Invited talk) Localized Fields Seminar Series, University of California, Davis, CA, 2001.
- "Quantitative Enantiomeric analysis of drugs via FT-ICR MS" (Poster) 220th National Meeting of the American Chemical Society, Washington DC, 2000.
- "Development of a general mass spectrometric method for determination of enantiomeric composition"(Invited talk) 48th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Long Beach, CA, 2000.
- "Quantitative enantiomeric analysis of drugs via FT-ICR MS" (Poster) 48th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Long Beach, CA, 2000.
- "A general mass spectrometric method for the rapid determination of enantiomeric excess in mixtures of chiral drugs and amino acids" (Invited talk) Gas-Phase Ion-Molecule Chemistry Conference, Lake Arrowhead, CA, 2000.
- "Chiral differentiation of Chiral Drugs by Fourier Transform Mass Spectrometry Novel Aspects: Determination of enantiomeric excess in drugs by FT-MS " (Poster) 47th ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Dallas, TX, 1999.
- "Progress in the design of a continuous-flow-MALDI interface of a TOF-MS" (Poster) 43rd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Atlanta, GA, 1995.
- "Design of a continuous-flow-MALDI interface" (Bruker – Invited talk) 43rd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Atlanta, GA, 1995.
- "Alternative matrices for Laser Desorption of peptides and neutral molecules" (Poster) 42nd ASMS Conference on Mass Spectrometry, Chicago, IL, 1994.
update: Oct 2010