The IFOM-IEO Campus hosts the training activities of the European School of Molecular Medicine (SEMM). SEMM is a private foundation for higher education in Biomedicine established in 2001 by a joint ministerial decree of three Italian Ministries, Health, Treasury, and University & Research.
The main goal of the SEMM is to promote advanced training and research in the biomedicine area, through a wide range of educational programs that include:
- Ph.D. in Molecular Oncology
- Ph.D. in Human Genetics
- Ph.D. in Computational Biology NEW
- Ph.D. in Medical Nanotechnology
- Ph.D. in Foundations & Ethics of the Life Sciences
- International Post Doc program